I am a Lecturer (i.e., Assistant Professor) in the Department of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (DSAI) at Monash University, the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning theme coordinator for Building 4.0 Cooperative Research Centre (CRC), and an academic supervisor for Monash DeepNeuron. I have earned my Ph.D. (2020) under the supervision of Professor Scott Sanner on the topic of optimal planning with deep neural networks, my MASc. (2016) on the topic of least-commitment partial-order planning under the supervision of Professor J. Christopher Beck and Professor Andre Augusto Cire and my BASc. in Industrial Engineering (2014) from University of Toronto. I was also a Postgraduate Affiliate with the Vector Institute and a visiting researcher at the Australian National University.
- Aug, 2021: Invited talk on planning with binarized neural networks presented at IJCAI-2021.
- Dec, 2020: Paper on a unified framework for planning with learned neural networks got accepted to AAAI-2021.
- Jul, 2020: Paper on theoretical and experimental results for planning with binarized neural networks got accepted to CP-2020.
- May, 2020: I have started my position as a Lecturer at Monash University.
- May, 2020: Paper on planning with binarized neural networks got accepted to AIJ.
- May, 2020: Paper on scalable planning with neural networks got accepted to JAIR.
- Apr, 2020: I have successfully defended my Ph.D. thesis.